Not all of us were born with perfectly plump lips like Angelina Jolie. The good news is that it’s now possible to achieve the voluptuous pout you’ve been dreaming of—without surgery! The lip fillers Gold Coast clinics offer can improve the shape and size of your kisser via needle injection. If you are seriously considering this non-surgical procedure in the near future, you should first be aware of the following points:
- Consider the overall proportions of your face. What suits Kylie Jenner and other celebrities might not be right for you so you should be more realistic with your goals.
- Inform the clinic where you’ll be getting Gold Coast lip fillers about any medications and allergies you may be taking along with if you’re prone to getting any cold sores.
- Consult your specialist regarding any Botox injections you may want to receive before the fillers. These relax your mouth into a neutral position for a more natural look.
- Pick lip fillers in Gold Coast that contain hyaluronic acid as this is safer and longer-lasting compared to collagen.
- Bring photos of what you are hoping to achieve with your procedure. Just like when you’re going to your hair stylist, it helps your skin care specialist when they have a guide of sorts.
- Wait at least one week for your kisser to heal before you decide or attempt to get the contour or size adjusted to what you’re aiming for. See more here lip fillers Gold Coast
- Apply ice to the area after the treatment to minimise any swelling or bruising you may be experiencing. Avoid applying it directly though and instead wrap it with a soft cloth.
- Render your lip fillers Gold Coast useless by continuing with your smoking habit. Regular puffing can aggravate any wrinkles and fine lines you may be trying to get rid of.
- Seek treatment from someone who isn’t qualified or fully-trained to handle the job. Fillers are different from basic injections as they require skill and experience to administer.
- Take high doses of vitamin E, anti-inflammatory medications, and aspirin before the augmentation. These cause blood-thinning and increase risks of bleeding and bruising.
- Massage or kiss something 48 hours after the injections. Remember that lip fillers Gold Coast wide are malleable and may shift or move around even with minimal pressure.
- Get the treatment before a huge event. It’s likely that your kisser will swell and you don’t want to show that in person or on photos.
- Consume alcohol or hot beverages on the first three days after the treatment as this can lead to further bruising and swelling.
- Expect the enhancements to last forever. Like with many other cosmetic treatments, you need to go back to your specialist for a retouch.
If you’re out to find Gold Coast lip fillers, get in touch with no other than All About Face Skin Clinic. They have a team of fully qualified medical professionals to handle their procedures. Plus, they use only top-of-the-line products so you can be sure that you’ll be getting the results that you want. Visit http://www.allaboutfacecosmeticinjectables.com.au/